Extended free trial for 20VC podcast listeners
Get a 2-month extended UXCam trial and boost your mobile app experience
- Auto-capture user micro-interactions with no technical instrumentation
- Track all your key mobile app metrics in a single place
- Drill down directly from your reports to understand the how and why of user behavior
How this exclusive UXCam offer works
1. Sign up for your free extended free trial in the form above. You'll be redirected to the UXCam Sign up page.
2. Once you've created a UXCam account, you'll be able to integrate our SDK into your app.
3. Our Sales team will extend your free trial from the standard 14 day, to a full 2 months.
Why choose UXCam?
UXCam has been recognized as a Leader in Mobile App Analytics, Mobile App Optimization and Mobile Crash Reporting.
With an overwhelmingly large number of positive reviews on G2, we are considered to deliver the Best Results and Usability.
- Reduce frustration with the auto capture of all session meta data, rage taps, crashes, freezes, and screens.
- Align all your user data from multiple sources without a line of code.
- Save resources as auto capture requires no setup from technical team.
2. All your metrics in one place
- Quickly create Team Dashboards with pre-configured widget templates and simple UI.
- Customize widgets to suit your specific needs.
- Easily share a different dashboard for every team and align your key KPIs and metrics.
3. Drill down into user behavior
- Dig deep into the how and why of user behavior with interactive reports.
- See the session data behind report visuals to see the qualitative data that compliment the traditional analytics.
- Understand the user journey with funnels, screen flow, heatmaps, and session recordings.
UXCam is used by over 30,000 mobile apps world-wide
Integrate with native platforms
or with hybrid frameworks
International Security Compliance
Trusted by the largest mobile brands worldwide.
Thanks to UXCam, we had a real light-bulb moment that led us to the key bottleneck where users struggled the most.
Gaurav Jain Lead Product ManagerRead the case study
If something goes wrong within the app, UXCam is the first port of call to understand what's going on. It is an integral part of our launch and live ops strategy.
Daniel Tomlinson Global Digital Analytics ManagerRead the case study
With UXCam, we get a holistic picture of the top performing content within the app and the instructors that drive the highest user engagement.
Neil Jain Product ManagerRead the case study