Whether you design, code, test or analyze an app, you need different SDKs for different tasks.
Some SDKs have an overlap in functionality, while others are specific to one single task. The right or wrong SDK can make your app run smoothly or fail.
The unfortunate truth: no SDK supports all of your needs. There was no overview of all the key SDKs on the market — until now!
We have done the research and created two resources for you.
First, we want to introduce you to the mobile app SDK map — inspired by userinterviews.com — an easy-to-understand visualization of the most important mobile app SDKs, categorized into four main categories and 11 subcategories. You can see at a glance which SDKs support more than one task.
Secondly, we have created an SDK guide. We’ve preselected the best among 11 categories from the large number of existing SDKs. Each of them is worth a trial.
Download this guide and bring your app one step closer to viral success!
- 11 Essential Mobile SDKs That Will Improve Your App
- The Ultimate Guide to Mobile App KPIs in 2021
- Mobile App Analytics Platforms – Achieve Market
- Top 10 Analytics Tools for Mobile in 2021 (updated)
- Mobile UX Trends that You Can’t Miss
- Mobile App Analytics Platforms – Achieve Market Dominance