52% of users say that a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company.
User Experience is important.
Measure it. Improve it.
If you are not sure how to do it, we got you covered — take a look at the infographic below!
P.S. To get detailed explanations of the methods of UX Analytics, you can take a look here.
- What is UX Analytics (Part 1)
- Methods of UX Analytics (Part 2)
- Mobile UX: What you should know
- 4 key things that matter to find the right analytics tool for you
- How to Solve App Usability Issues (Infographic)
- Android Analytics: Top 8 Tools 2019
- Top 10 Analytics Tools for Mobile in 2019 (updated)
- “Please Reconnect” – Offline UX in Mobile Apps